Be proactive, not reactive
Generating new insights from business intelligence and analytics helps answer critical questions about your people and organisation and enables data-driven decision making. Leveraging workforce analytics, HR leaders can build a more sustainable workforce and workplace.
We help organisations proactively identify actionable items to ultimately help achieve business goals and improve the overall employee experience. Through the use of analytics, HR leaders can:
- Streamline recruitment and onboarding processes
- Support diversity and inclusion goals
- Examine total rewards programmes for cost effectiveness and impact on engaging your people
- Identify skill gaps and measure the success of training and development activities
- Understand key drivers to employee engagement
Workforce analytics services
Advanced Analytics and AI
We help you take control of your data to drive innovation, boost performance, and improve decision-making. We help break down data silos and sort through vast amounts of structured and unstructured data to identify untapped opportunities and expose hidden risks.
Business Analytics and Insights
We turn your data into actionable insights, allowing you to see patterns and trends so you can make decisions based on fact—not fiction. We enable users to view, consume, and react to data when and where they need it.
We help organisations think differently—from digital strategy and stakeholder alignment to solution design and implementation, our experts instill a culture of innovation and agility aimed at improving the employee experience and reaching business goals.
Workforce Intelligence Platform
We help organisations move beyond demographic data or HR operational metrics to identify gaps between where their workforce is now and where they want it to be. Through predictive analytics capabilities, we help establish KPIs and deploy employee engagement.
We help mitigate risks and identify new opportunities
We help organisations improve employee experience and business performance by measuring and analysing behaviors. We help mitigate risks and identify new opportunities through a workforce strategy that uses insights to identify actionable items to achieve business goals for employers, improves employees’ work life, and delivers financial results for stakeholders.
What we help you achieve:
- Identify People Risks: Predict employee turnover and identify and quantify safety risks.
- Optimise the Workforce: Test which employee policies are effective and which ones are not. Optimise the employee experience.
- Anticipate Future Needs: Analyse future workforce needs. Make better hiring decisions by predicting candidate success.
- Quantify Workforce Value: Link HR practices to business outcomes. Define the value of the workforce in financial terms.
- People Analytics for Regulatory Reporting: Human capital disclosures and ESG reporting.
Leveraging workforce analytics, HR leaders can build a more sustainable workforce and workplace
Our workforce analytics approach has 4 pillars:
- Descriptive Analytics: Through an assessment of historical data, we look at past events and organise data into summaries or patterns.
- Diagnostic Analytics: Next, we aim to understand the “why” of results. We help organisations gain insight into results that enlighten and help build action plans and solutions using drill-down, data discovery, data mining, and developing correlations.
- Predictive Analytics: Predictive analytics help businesses understand what is likely to happen. We use techniques such as regression analysis, forecasting, multivariate statistics, pattern matching, and predictive modeling to help organisations target new hire success, understand high-risk turnover, mitigate safety risks, and reduce absenteeism.
- Prescriptive Analytics: Finally, we suggest a range of prescribed actions and the potential outcomes of each action. As a result, organisations can gain insights on what will happen next and what they should do next.