Tony is a Managing Director in Minneapolis and serves as a leader in Protiviti’s Supply Chain Solutions Practice. He is a distinguished consulting executive with supply chain qualifications achieved through experiences in management consulting, industry positions and outsourcing environments. Tony has particular strength in cost management and business transformation, focusing on risk and compliance management, collaborating with business leaders to effectively reduce cost and drive compliance. He has been providing supply chain solutions to Fortune 100 companies for more than 19 years across multiple industries, including retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, publishing and aerospace & defense.
At Protiviti, Tony leads the delivery of supply chain solutions, including sourcing & procurement, inventory & demand planning, working capital management, transportation & logistics, and distribution & fulfillment. Before joining Protiviti, Tony was a Managing Director at Accenture. While at Accenture, he led Procurement and Supply Chain BPO Delivery Operations across North America. Prior to Accenture, Tony was a regional procurement practice lead at Capgemini Consulting
Representative Engagements Include
- Negotiated contracts for goods and service (freight/logistics, telecommunications, hardware/software, print/publishing, MRO, facilities, construction, professional services) as part of a cost reduction initiative, including the assessment and qualification of supplier capabilities, viability and risk.
- Designed and implemented a supplier performance management program to effectively monitor and manage strategic suppliers, including the establishment and implementation of key performance indicators, supplier scorecards, spend analytics, program governance model and compliance assurance controls.
- Led procurement organization for large consumer electronics retailer, managing $3.6 billion of GNFR (goods not for resale) spend and addressing $1 billion annually to deliver more than $370 million in savings over four years. Reduced cost-to-serve by 22% while increasing customer satisfaction more than 18% during the same period.
- BS - Business & Information Technology - St. Cloud University
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Member, Institute for Supply Management