Randall is a Director in Protiviti’s Los Angeles office. Prior to joining Protiviti, he spent eight years in a large general contracting firm managing construction projects, environmental services and disaster recovery projects in the Southwest region of the U.S. He specializes in project risk identification, earned value management and contract control assessments as well as process performance reviews to the construction, healthcare/higher education, multi-tenant housing, commercial property, hospitality, consumer products & retail industries. He has been particularly involved in providing risk consulting and internal audit services within technical areas of organizations including engineering, construction, and environmental risk management.
He worked in the commercial insurance claims field as a property adjuster prior to working in the construction industry for ten years. He also served in the United States Marine Corps for six years before being honorably discharged as a Sergeant.
Representative Engagements Include
- Capital Projects & Construction (CP&C) Services: Worked with project owners to better manage the risks of feasibility and planning, resource allocation and commitment, contractor selection, contract management, earned value management and commission and turnover. Assisted contractors to better manage strategy and business development, project selection, estimation and bidding, project risk management, procurement selection and materials management, project delivery, & financial control
- Environmental Services: Assisted clients in defining appropriate strategies to manage their interfaces with environmental regulatory issues and in improving their environmental risk management
- Disaster Preparedness & Planning Services: Worked with clients to provide disaster preparedness plans to mitigate and execute business interruption contingencies based on geographical needs with appropriate disaster threat assessments
- Business Interruption Services: Worked with clients to develop advanced business continuity plans in order to minimize financial impact for unexpected events
- Property Claims Management & Assessment: Managed property and business claims process to ensure proper cost and time efficiencies while mitigating the claim impact
- M.B.A., University of Southern California
- B.A., Political Science and Philosophy, Northeastern Illinois University
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- National Association of Construction Auditors (NACA)- Certified Construction Auditor (CCA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS)