Jonathan Wyatt is a Managing Director in our London office. He was one of the founding members of Protiviti in London. As part of the global IT Consulting leadership team, he leads the IT Governance and Risk Management practice on a global basis. He also has responsibility for IT Consulting business across Europe and has a broad range of experience across Managing the Business of IT, Managing Security and Managing Applications and Data.
Prior to joining Protiviti, he spent over 10 years working for one of the ‘Big 4’, where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant and a Certified Information Systems Auditor. He is also certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
He has over 19 years experience in IT Consulting working with many of the largest organisations around the world. He has significant experience working across a diverse range of industry segments including Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Telecommunications, Media and Consumer Products.
Representative Engagements Include
- IT Risk Management: Leads our IT Risk Management business on a global basis and has led numerous engagements with a particular focus on financial services. Led the team work with a major global financial services organisation transforming the business approach to IT Governance and Assurance
- Sarbanes Oxley: Provision of guidance on the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley to a number of large global organizations. Has provided guidance on approach as well as leading some of Protiviti’s largest Sarbanes Oxley projects in Europe
- Enterprise Risk Management: Has worked with a variety of organisations to help them review and enhance approaches adopted to enterprise risk management. In particular, has worked with teams to perform risk assessments, design and implement risk management frameworks, provide training to key individuals with responsibility for risk management, select and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the risk management process. In addition, has worked with organisations to integrate risk management and strategy management activities
Others Include: Experience in managing projects on the following engagements: Computer Forensics, Forensic Accounting Investigation, Forensic Investigation, Governance Portal, Hardware Asset Management, IT Audit, IT Audit Benchmarking Study, IT Governance, IT Governance and Assurance Transformation, IT Outsourcing, Information Security, Information Security Policies & Procedures, Infrastructure Programme, Managing Data Leakage, Outsourcing, Operational Risk, Policy definition and implementation, Privileged User Access Strategy, Programme Assurance, Process Re-engineering, Programme Management, Revenue Assurance, Review of Risk Mitigation Programme, Risk Management System: Risk Management System Design and Implementation, Strategy and Architecture, Strategy and Planning, Third Party Risk Assessments, Third Party and Project Risk Assurance.
- University of Oxford: Mathematics & Computation
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Chartered Accountant (ACA) - ICAEW
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)