Protiviti supports the U.S. federal government in IAM initiative
The U.S. government recognized the need for outside expertise in advising the establishment of a governmentwide identity credentialing capability standard.
- Working across multiple public sector entities Protiviti delivered identity/access management solutions.
- Providing technical advisory services as chair of the Architecture Working Group of the Federal Identity Credentialing Committee
- Extending technical advisory services and support for federal a-authentication Initiatives
- Providing advisory and program management support for the federal PKI Policy Authority
- Protiviti helped implement a governmentwide identity credentialing capability and standard for vetting of IAM solutions to be deployed in federal government environments
- Protiviti helped meet the President’s management agenda to establish a means for authenticating users governmentwide
- Policy and governance were extended to the federal government’s public key infrastructure
Implemented a governmentwide identity credentialing capability and standard for vetting of IAM solutions