Protiviti and Robert Half assist client with unemployment appeals and adjudication
In direct response to the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on the citizens of the state of Texas, our client had an urgent need for temporary staffing services to support their efforts to process unemployment insurance (UI) appeals. Our client had backlog of over X that continued to grow due to the pandemic and was unable to hire, train and deploy staff due to recruitment. They also did not have the ability to deploy the required technology for remote work. Lastly, our client’s team did not have experience deploying a large remote team and relied heavily on Protiviti’s ability to recruit, complete technology onboarding, train, monitor and track productivity and control quality.
Using “One team approach” that drew on Protiviti and Robert Half experts from legal, technology, and project management, we designed and delivered a flexible managed services model to address a significant backlog that was continuing to grow.
- Developed actionable risk management plan
- Developed and implemented technology onboarding, training processes and synthesize complex workflows into process maps
- Project management delivered metrics and custom reporting to meet client needs
- Pod lead structure reduced quality issues and improve efficiency of workflow
- Quick deployment of staff and technology
- Assisted in issuing decisions for over 77,000 hearings
- Worked with number of teams within Client to assist with additional backlogs
- Delivered detailed training manuals and process documentation