Vince is an Associate Director in the IT Consulting practice with over 14 years of experience across various industries. Vince has a wide array of experience with a focus on Information Security, Program/Project Management, Telecommunications Infrastructure, IT Security and Service Delivery and Assurance. Prior to joining Protiviti Vince served 8 years as a Surface Warfare Officer in the US Navy. Vince has experience in multiple industries including, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Property Management, and Government/Defense.
- Cybersecurity Program Intelligence – Vince has led teams implementing business intelligence tools and techniques to measure cybersecurity performance at a number of insurance and financial services clients. Vince has developed algorithms to normalize and compare performance indicators across disparate technologies and benchmark against targets. Vince has built dashboards and data visualization tools in Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlikview.
- IT Architecture and Security – Vince has worked in the telecommunications sector as a network architect for ten years. He has supported, maintained and designed secure networks. Most recently he led the design and rollout of a secure nationwide MPLS core ISP network to implement an effective end-point authentication, provisioning, and segregation framework. Vince has led network security audits and assessments based in multiple industries and is proficient in ISO 27001, NIST 800-53 and CSF Frameworks. Additionally, Vince has designed and implemented a 24/7/365 Incident Response and Vulnerability Management strategy overhaul for a global insurance company improving their response and recovery time 3x and created the ability to assess real-time security vulnerability risk.
- Vulnerability Management and Incident Response – Led the team responsible for developing an enterprise wide Incident Response Procedure Library and designing a Vulnerability Risk Management program that leveraged real-time threat intelligence, environment scan results, and Enterprise risk modeling for a global insurance company. Developed strategy to implement the Vulnerability Risk Management Program into RSA Archer eGRC.
Areas of Expertise
- Network Infrastructure/Security
- Project Management
- Security Program and Policy
- Text10 years in ISP/Telecommunications
- 8 years Military/Government
- 6 years experience in Network Security
- 5 Years in Financial Services IT
- Iowa State University
- B.L.S. Computer Science, Communications, Management
Professional Memberships and Certifications