Todd is a Managing Director in the Technology Consulting, IAM Center of Excellence and is responsible for Security and IAM services. He has over 16 years of IAM and 18 years overall Cybersecurity experience. Todd has delivered consulting services for IAM implementations, organizational management, security strategy and application & data security for clients in a wide variety of industries. This experience has been attained while at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Accenture, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services, Oracle, and most recently Protiviti.
- Multi-national Energy Corporation
- Successfully managed the development of a comprehensive IAM strategy for a multi-national energy corporation headquartered in the US. Todd led the project team in analyzing the client’s current processes and constructed a strategic, phased implementation roadmap to improve the maturity of the overall IAM program. Final step in the initial engagement developed product selection recommendations for the organization to meet business objectives.
- Fortune 500 Transportation Company
- Led the initial strategy, design and deployment of technology to support the creation of a centralized IAM Program that included identity lifecycle management, access recertification, access management/federation and enterprise directory for a transportation organization that had over 100,000 employees and 40,000 business partner/contractors.
- Fortune 500 Food & Beverage Company
- Led project team in deployment of multi-phased Identity Management solution which included the three phases:
- Deployment of core system with connectors to LDAP Directory, Active Directory, SAP ERP System
- Development of Provisioning process for non-employees needing access to systems resources
- Designed and deployed enhanced user access request processing involving integration with Segregation of Duties (SoD) tool to provide preventative controls analysis capability.
- Fortune 500 Consumer Products Company
- Responsible for implementation of global identity compliance strategy including periodic access/recertification and segregation of duties reviews. Todd was responsible for the coordination of needs across the organization - Internal Audit, IT Security & Compliance and the organization's business units – to identify and address compliance process needs and SoD conflicts across 18 Sarbanes-Oxley critical applications. Deployed IAM technologies to support the IAM program needs in automating the desired compliance process.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Identity and Access Management
- Role Based Access Control
- System Selection and Implementation
- Security Strategy
- Application & Data Security
- Consumer Product
- Financial Services
- Master of International Management, Thunderbird: School of Global Management
- Bachelors of Arts, Political Science, University of Kansas
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Identity Management Professional
- Member, Identity Management Institute
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate, Stanford University