CISOs: How do you best protect and prepare your organization for innovation and transformation? Start by learning what CISO type you are: Your journey begins with just a few simple questions.
Our spring webinar series is winding down, so register to attend the final sessions in the series. Replays of all the spring series webinars are also available on demand.
Navigating the Present and Future Privacy Landscape.
- May 4 | The Future is Cloud: Holistic Safeguards to Secure Your Data and Protect Privacy
- On Demand | Privacy is Personal: Digital Identity's Central Role in Consumer Privacy
- On Demand \ Life After Schrems-II: Can We Fix the Cracks in Our "Privacy Shield"?
- On Demand \ Prepared for Privacy: Navigate the Regulatory Landscape with Data Governance
- On Demand | A Digital Divide: Privacy and Ethics Implications of Emerging Technologies
- On Demand | Leveraging the Microsoft Ecosystem for your Digital Finance Transformation
Enabling Your Financial Transformation Journey Leveraging SAP Solutions. The series includes:
- Phase 0: Preparing for Your Financial Transformation Journey with SAP
- Executing Your Finance Transformation with SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Optimizing Processes and User Experience with SAP Fiori
- Protecting S/4HANA Finance with Emerging Security and Control Technologies
- Analyzing Your Finance and Operational Performance with SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
Global Medical Device Company Assembles the Right Team, Microsoft Azure and IoT Solutions to Revolutionize Patient Care
At a time when the healthcare industry is rapidly changing and evolving to address the unprecedented challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic, enhancing patient care, reducing the length of hospital stays, improving productivity and creating safer environments has never been more critical. Rapid digital advancements fueling IoT medical device connectivity are now revolutionizing treatment and workflow management to address these needs. In many cases, however, obsolete service architecture has failed to keep up with the pace of IoT innovations and continues to prevent healthcare organizations, medical personnel and patients from experiencing optimal performance of these devices.
POINT OF VIEW
U.K. Supervisory Authorities and Basel Committee Refine Operational Resilience Approaches, Align on Expectations for Firms
Act now. Financial firms are officially on notice to prepare for formal operational resilience regulation with the recent release of separate policy, supervisory and principles-based statements by the U.K. supervisory authority and the Basel Committee. Protiviti summarizes the key policies and principles in this report to compare the varying resilience terminologies and examines the areas of alignment between the U.K. regulator and the BCBS.
By Chip Wolford, Jonathan Trillos and Derek Dunkel-JahanTigh
In the technology world, it’s common to hear leaders talk about the three-legged stool to success: people, process and technology. With the ever-evolving mix of forces in the market, including increasing sprawl of sensitive data, increasing data migration to the cloud and the impact of increasing regulatory pressure, we see tech leaders struggling to meet demands relying solely on technology.
By Jerine Hu
The role of supply chain management for healthcare is in a continuous, evolutionary cycle to support rapidly changing patient care models and an ever-changing business environment. As a supplement to Workday Financial Management, Workday Supply Chain Management (SCM) provides a solution for integrating supply chain operations with financial management and analytics across the organization to support stronger utilization and decision-making.
About Protiviti's Technology Consulting Services
Emerging technologies and changing business models are driving a shift in the role of IT - from leveraging technology in support of the business, to the higher, more strategic goal of protecting and enhancing business value. Click below to learn more about various offerings in technology consulting domain.