Scott leads the Business Performance Improvement solution in the UK. Prior to this Scott was a part of the Protiviti Technology Consulting solution and spent over 15 years helping to grow this solution.
Scott joined the firm in 2004 to help launch the UK business, prior to this Scott worked at Deloitte and Arthur Andersen in their respective risk services divisions.
Scott clients over the last 20 years have been dominated by the Financial Services sector, specifically Investment Banking, Insurance but also Commodity Trading and Brokers in the Energy Markets. However, recently he has been bringing his Technology and Process Improvement experience to other Industries, including Consumer Products and Services sectors.
- Scott and his team have delivered a number of Process Optimisation and Control solutions, leveraging emerging technologies such as Process Mining, Robotic Process Automation and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.
- Scott is focussed on analysing end to end Business Processes through three lens: Efficiency and Effectiveness, Risk and Control and Customer Experience. This approach has been applied to a number of Finance, Operations and Customer services functions within clients.
- Scott has also designed, built and operated an RPA as a Solution service for clients leveraging both on-shore and off-shore skills and capabilities.
- Key to any of the solutions has been Scott’s ability to build and grow key partnerships with a variety of technology providers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Innovative Automation, including RPA
- Process Mining and Process Analytics
- End User solutions including O365 tooling
- Digital readiness
- Business Change and Change Enablement
- Financial Services
- Energy & Utilities
- Consumer Products and Services
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- MEng (Hons) Computer Engineering and Management, Imperial College, London