SAPinsider GRC / Financials 2021
SAPinsider GRC / Financials 2021
Protiviti is a Gold sponsor of the SAPinsider GRC 2021/Financials 2021 Virtual Conference.
Financials 2021 will present thought leadership, best practices, case studies and networking opportunities to help organizations evaluate new solutions and technologies, improve processes, and take advantage of existing functionality.
GRC 2021 will present thought leadership, best practices, case studies and networking opportunities to help companies modernize, automate and enhance their current GRC processes and analysis.
Protiviti will present live speaking sessions and conduct a 20 min Impact Session in our booth.
Register today and save $1695 by using code PROTIVITIGUEST for a complimentary All Access Pass. Enjoy access to a three-day LIVE event featuring over 100 sessions across both events, access to case studies and thought leaderships, and the ability to engage with a targeted ecosystem of technology partners. You will also have on-demand access to all content for 30 days after the conference!
Join us for our live sessions
Tue Mar 9 | 1:30 pm ET
Impact 20 Session: Overview and Demo of What’s New with Access Control 12 and Identity Access Governance
Access Control and Cloud Identity Access Governance (IAG) continue to evolve and mature with more frequent innovation and updates for both products. During this session attendees will discover what’s new in the latest releases of Access Control 12 and IAG.
Attendees will be able to see a demo and overview of the:
- New Fiori interface for Access Control 12
- Look and feel for Cloud IAG
- Improved dashboards with Access Control Overview Pages to replace outdated Flash dashboards
- Benefits of moving GRC to the cloud or integrating with cloud solutions with IAG
- Benefits of upgrading and enhancing Access Control in your environment
Wed Mar 10 | 2:00 pm ET
Enabling Business Transformation with SAP S/4HANA
Sheeraz Iqbal, Jay Gohil and Steve Apel
Many organizations are currently undergoing or planning a business transformation with SAP S/4HANA. However, many of these transformation initiatives fail to deliver the forecasted benefits to the business. Join this session to learn essential elements to include in your migration roadmap to ensure a successful deployment.
Attendees will discover how to:
- Identify the business challenges that need to be addressed in terms of people, process and technology
- Understand the technical and business considerations for a migration to SAP S/4HANA and how to leverage the solution’s full potential
- Devise an IT strategy to simplify your technology landscape with SAP S/4HANA
- Reduce the cost and impact of compliance through intelligent controls automation
- Establish an effective security strategy leveraging S/4HANA’s security architecture and enabled via GRC tools to further embed an automated controls environment.
- Understand some unique benefits of Fiori tiles can give you in S/4HANA
Join us for our booth activities
Wed Mar 10 | 1 pm ET
Optimize Your FP&A Processes with SAC and SAP S4/HANA
During this roundtable, we will discuss and show how an SAC integration with S/4HANA can help to optimize your financial planning and analysis processes and ensure better consistency of forecasting by:
- Facilitating near real-time updates of actual data
- Eliminating inefficiencies and risk associated with data synchronization
- Leveraging SAP standard content for SAC to S/4 and Protiviti’s enhanced content (iPlan)
- Demonstrating iPlan capabilities related to planning for sales, payroll and P&L reporting
Thu Mar 11 | 1 pm ET
Enabling SAP Fiori to Improve the Way You Work
While many organizations plan to leverage Fiori for improved productivity and user experience, Fiori deployment has continued to challenge organizations. Protiviti’s Fiori Enablement Framework provides a repeatable process that enables organizations to identify, adopt and rapidly deploy Fiori apps, helping increase productivity and improve adoption of your SAP S/4HANA system. Join this roundtable to see a demonstration and discuss:
- Developing a Fiori strategy that drives value
- How to optimize user experience
- Identifying the right deployment strategy
Note: You must be registered for the conference to attend these sessions.
Subscribe to Protiviti’s SAP Communications
Subscribe now to Protiviti’s SAP Insights monthly newsletter and blog alerts to get perspectives from our experts on SAP solutions and technologies. From Data & Analytics, to Security & Privacy, to Business Process Optimization and Risk & Compliance, we have you covered!