SAP Insights: May 2020
SAP Insights: May 2020
From Data & Analytics, to Security & Privacy, to Business Process Optimization and Risk & Compliance, we have you covered!
Breakthru Beverage Group Increases SAP Systems Usage Through Change Management
Change management emerged as the top challenge for SAP deployments in previous SAPinsider research. For Protiviti client Breakthru Beverage Group — a North American alcoholic beverage wholesaler headquartered in Cicero, Illinois — the successful implementation of SAP HANA 2.0-based business intelligence products required an evolution in its change management strategy. SAPinsider recently interviewed Desmond Foley, Solutions Architect for Business Intelligence at Breakthru Beverage, to understand how the company effectively communicated with different sets of stakeholders to improve the usage and user acceptance of SAP HANA-based analytics tools.
Join Protiviti, SAP and BigID for The Future of Privacy Webinar on June 16th
As privacy concerns continue to mount and expand, the world is evolving its view on how to address data privacy in the future. Organizations have two major shifts:
- Moving their focus from short-term regulation requirements to long-term privacy requirements
- Realigning their view on tactically focusing on short-term single considerations and transitioning to a long-term comprehensive platform architecture
In this session, we will explain the challenges with evolving long-term needs, technology evolution, key considerations in developing your privacy and protection roadmap, and how AI & ML technologies such as Data Mapping and Protection by BigID are integral to an organization’s success.
- Discuss the challenge with data privacy, security and governance
- Develop a privacy & protection roadmap that supports future advancements
- Learn how SAP's end-to-end approach leverages innovation and next-gen technologies
- Understand how BigID's comprehensive platform and architecture is the cornerstone to a successful data privacy and protection solution
Protiviti's Enterprise Resilience Webinar Series - On Demand
We’re facing an unprecedented challenge – but we aren’t facing it alone. We believe there is tremendous value to be gained in sharing and learning from diverse perspectives. These Protiviti and SAP webinars provide you with an opportunity to prioritize your conversations, gain confidence in your own plans and increase your organization’s resilience.
Join us on demand for several SAP topics that are more relevant today given our new remote workforce model. During these one-hour sessions, we will introduce you to topics such as:
- Gaining efficiencies in your security processes
- Enabling and automating key Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) activities
- Facilitating real-time forecasting and planning techniques
Chrome is the preferred browser
Six Immersive Events in One!
Join Protiviti at SAPinsider 2020 in Austin, TX, Aug 11-13! This is the premier annual event with the world's foremost experts on SAP technology. Join leading global practitioners covering topics for your whole team. Learn directly from the best and benefit from six events in one, including:
- Administration, Infrastructure & Platform 2020
- BI, Analytics & HANA 2020
- GRC 2020
- Financials 2020
- Cybersecurity 2020
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Save $500 off the list price using the following Protiviti codes! Get an all Access Pass for $1899 with code VIPPROAA or get a Gold Pass for $1699 with code VIPPROG.