Ronan is the Global ERP Solutions Leader. He has 25 years' experience in IT risk management, program management and systems strategy, design, build and implementation with Protiviti, PwC, Accretive Solutions and VISION Consulting serving clients in the Americas, Europe and APAC. Within Protiviti, he specializes in supporting clients manage enterprise application implementations, with a particular focus on program governance and risk management. He has spoken at national conferences and regional seminars on Risk Management and Systems Strategy.
- Several years of experience as program manager of enterprise system implementation projects, ranging up to $10 million+.
- Program manager of the client Business team and work streams on a global $25mil+ global ERP implementation, including design and leadership of the Program Governance function.
- Led a number of project risk management work streams on large ERP implementations.
- Managed the assessment, redesign and remediation of SoD / Security at a $1 billion Bay Area Pharmaceuticals company with significant operations in Europe.
- Led the rollout of an ERP to decentralized manufacturing and distribution operations in Mexico and Asia for a Fortune 100 high-tech manufacturer.
- Led the program office for a corporate-wide initiative to reduce cycle times by up to 50% at a leading Bay Area semi-conductor equipment manufacturer.
- Led the development of Protiviti's ERP Implementation Support methodology tailored to driving value and reducing risk on large scale ERP implementations through better program management, design, conversion and testing practices.
Areas of Expertise
ERP Selection and Implementation
ERP Risk Management & Compliance
GRC Continuous Monitoring Solutions
- Bachelor of Engineering (Elec) – Gold Medal Winner
Professional Memberships and Certification
- Member, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- SAP FI Certified
Read Protiviti Blog Posts from Ronan O'Shea