Ron is Protiviti’s Global Leader of Technology Consulting. He is responsible for the strategy, solution offerings, consulting delivery and external partnerships for all of Protiviti's technology solutions, including Security & Privacy, Enterprise Applications, Technology Strategy & Operations, Advanced Analytics, Software Services and Cloud. Prior to joining Protiviti, Ron held various consulting leadership roles as a senior executive with a global consulting firm, including Managing Partner, Financial Services Sector for North America and Managing Partner, Financial Services, Greater China Group. In these roles, he was responsible for business unit strategy, operations and management in addition to managing several strategic client relationships and running major client transformation initiatives. He also served as Director of Technology Strategy and Architecture for a major global investment bank.
- Finance Transformation and ERP Implementation – managing partner for the end-to-end finance transformation strategy of a global investment bank, which included the strategy, design, blueprint and implementation of a new general ledger on an SAP platform.
- Operational Resilience – co-author of industry-wide perspectives on Operational Resilience and lead consulting partner on SIFMA’s Quantum Dawn V cybersecurity exercise, working with the world’s leading financial services institutions, service organizations, industry groups, regulators and enforcement agencies to improve the stability and resiliency of the financial markets.
- Securities Industry blockchain – industry-wide blockchain program for post trade derivatives processing for the central industry utility; overall executive for the primary organization responsible for the engagement, with active involve at all stages of the program from inception through industry test planning.
- Merger Integration – lead partner to support merger integration activities for a top wealth management firm; led all aspects of multiple engagements, involving 175+ consulting resources across scores of projects for the duration of the merger and integration, with a focus on business requirements, operations strategy and efficiency, technology strategy and design, IT and operations organization design and implementation, and technology development and deployment across the front, middle and back offices.
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Transformation
- Technology Strategy
- Technology Operations
- Capital Markets
- Life Sciences
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Board of Directors, Borough of Manhattan Community College