Ms. Cook has over 18 years of success spanning both Information Technology and Healthcare as an Adaptable Business & Operations Management Leader and Advisor. Ms. Cook is an Innovative leader with a record of transforming disruptive ideas into commercially scalable processes, identifying and analyzing current industry trends and leading excellence and process engineering initiatives, instilling operational and organizational excellence, and directing regulatory compliance and advisory engagements across the healthcare landscape.
Leveraging extensive experience managing large organizational divisions and projects, she is an invaluable asset who has developing compliance software applications, implementing IT strategies, built cross-functional teams to ensure comprehensive engagements. Her areas of expertise include program and operations management, advisory and strategic services, Information technology, integrations and implementations, product and lifecycle management. Ms. Cook is considered an accreditation and regulatory compliance expert.
- Program Management for over 50 EMR, CRM and ERP implementations career wide.
- Managed more than 25 Medical Device Projects for both large and small organizations to include Preventative Maintenance Audits, Corrective Action Plan Audits, and Management Plan reviews.
- Created and implemented Medical Device Management Plans for 8 organizations to include the latest cybersecurity requirements.
- Managed and created Alternative Equipment Management Programs for more than 20 organizations to include development of all associated policy and procedures.
- Managed multiple Advisory and Strategy engagements resulting in multiple Healthcare IT roadmap and integration projects.
- Managed multiple Population Health Initiatives and numerous Patient Safety Programs.
- Program Management for creating business models and IT infrastructures as foundations for operations, regulatory compliance, revenue cycle integrity, and patient safety.
- Led a multimillion-dollar application retooling project for an EMR software application to enable the acquisition of Razor Insights by Athena Healthcare.
- Created and Implemented over 60 Emergency Management Programs to include the creation and deployment of Community Based Drills, creation of HVA toolkits, Disaster Recovery Plans, and Business Continuity Plans.
- Directing the development, sales, implementation, and support of the JRepository and the Pavisse Incident Management Solution, which included sales to more than 700 national facilities.
- Held leadership positions and the responsibility for creating best practice methodologies to facilitate staff training and mentoring, and project engagement leadership excellence.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Advisory Services
- Emergency Management
- Medical Device Management
- IT Roadmap & Integration
- Software Development, Lifecycle Management
- Accreditation & Regulatory Compliance
- Patient Safety & Incident Management
- Population Health
- Cyber Security & Blockchain
- Revenue Cycle Management
- CRM and ERP applications
- SaaS/Cloud infrastructure
- Occupational Health
- Information Technology
- B.B.A. – Biology, University of California Davis
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Advisory Board Member - Glassbeam, Inc. 2017/05 - present
- Member of the following:
- National Patient Safety Foundation