Healthcare payer professionals can learn about leveraging mobile technology for health plan engagement and earn CPE credit
MENLO PARK, Calif. – September 20, 2013
WHAT: A complimentary webinar to discuss the changing landscape for health plan engagement and key business and technology considerations in implementing mobile health (mHealth) tools. Topics include HIPAA security and privacy and implications of the Affordable Care Act. An expert panel will discuss best practices, as well as recommendations for incorporating mHealth technologies into overarching engagement strategy and technology architecture.
A panel comprised of both mHealth and HIPAA security experts will explore:
- mHealth landscape and trends
- Healthcare payers’ role and fit in the new engagement ecosystem
- mHealth technology architecture and infrastructure overview
- Regulatory implications - HIPAA security and privacy for mobile engagement and Impact of Affordable Care Act
- Best practices in mHealth initiatives for healthcare payers
One CPE credit will be provided to qualified attendees.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 1, 2013
10:30 a.m. PDT/1:30 p.m. EDT (duration 60 minutes)
WHERE: Register at: www.protiviti.com/webinars
WHO: Webinar speakers:
- Dr. Ashley Reynolds, senior vice president, Sensei, Inc.
- Kevin Kenney, director, payer practice, Protiviti
- Matthew Jackson, director, payer practice, Protiviti