MENLO PARK, Calif. – March 26, 2013
Protiviti Webinar: Blueprint for IPO Readines
Planning, Executing and Managing an Initial Public Offering on Agenda for April 3 Webinar
WHAT: Join a panel of experts from NetSuite, NASDAQ OMX, and Protiviti for a discussion about how to establish a sustainable operational environment to complete an IPO and transform to an agile, adaptable public company.
Highlights of the complimentary webinar will include:
- New opportunities in the IPO market; recent trends; capital market activity; key drivers of deal activity in 2013 and beyond
- Best practices for infrastructure and upgrading financial systems, processes and controls
- Accounting, financial close and governance considerations
For additional pre-IPO information and preparation best practices, see Protiviti’s newly released Guide to Public Company Readiness: FAQ (2nd edition) at www.protiviti.com/IPO-FAQ and interactive Q&A tool at www.protiviti.com/IPO.
WHO: Speakers include:
- Jim McGeever, COO, NetSuite
- Nelson Griggs, senior vice president, NASDAQ OMX
- Steve Hobbs, managing director, Protiviti
WHEN: Wednesday, April 3, 2013
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PDT/2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
WHERE: Register today at: www.protiviti.com/webinars