If you want better security, think like a bad guy
MENLO PARK, Calif. – Sept. 3, 2014
WHAT: Protiviti security operations experts will lead four sessions at the HP Protect 2014 conference. As a gold sponsor of the event, Protiviti will share insights with the 1,500 security professionals coming together to discuss disrupting the adversary and mitigating risk in application, information, network and payment security.
Protiviti sessions include:
- HP ArcSight: Data Makes the Difference Tuesday, September 9 from 1:30 - 1:55 p.m. EDT
- Discover how to get the best out of HP ArcSight and other applications and incident response programs by digging deep and knowing your data from a top down approach. Protiviti will help identify how to enable effective security detection and response activities using data, process and people.
- Presenters: John Rouffas, manager, security operations EMEA, Protiviti Mitchell Webb, principal consultant, HP
- ESM Customizable Operations Workflow Tuesday, September 9 from 3:00 - 3:15 p.m. EDT
Many of today’s cyber-incident tracking systems are cumbersome and not easily searchable. Protiviti will give quick and easy tips on streamlining analysis using its workflow approach with HP ArcSight Case Integration.
Presenter: Julio Martinez, senior manager, Protiviti
- Leveraging HP ArcSight for Breach Response Tuesday, September 9 from 5:30 - 5:55 p.m. EDT
Effectively responding to breaches requires the right tools, techniques and procedures to minimize loss. This session will discuss how to use HP ArcSight and other tools and methods to monitor attacker activities and minimize loss resulting from a security breach by advanced threats.
Presenters: Joe Binkowsky, manager, Protiviti
Mitchell Webb, principal consultant, HP
- Bridging the Gap: SOC and CSIRT Wednesday, September 10 from 4:00 - 4:25 p.m. EDT
The Security Operations Center in a company often operates independently from the Computer Security Incident Response Team. Gain a greater understanding of ways to integrate between these teams for efficiency in identifying and responding to threats.
Presenters: Anthony Polzine, senior consultant, Protiviti Mitchell Webb, principal consultant, HP
WHEN: September 9 - 10, 2014; various times depending on session
WHERE: Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC, 20009
Protiviti is located in booth 205.
WHO: Protiviti (www.protiviti.com), a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit, and has served more than 40 percent of FORTUNE 1000® and FORTUNE Global 500® companies.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Conference hashtag: #HPProtect