Session to address common challenges and best practices for Initial Public Offering readiness
WHAT: Given the demand for financial transparency and the heightened pace of regulatory change, organizations pursuing a public offering must navigate a complex path. To address the most common areas that can blind-side companies during the pre-IPO process, global consulting firm Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is hosting a complimentary Continuing Professional Education (CPE) webinar.
During the hour-long webinar titled, “It's What You Don't Know that Can Affect Your IPO,” four subject-matter experts from Protiviti will be joined by the CFO of Barracuda Networks, who has successfully executed an IPO, to share lessons learned and discuss recent developments in the readiness process.
Qualifying attendees can earn one CPE accounting and auditing credit.
Webinar topics will include:
- Common IPO readiness challenges
- Establishing corporate governance – best practices for establishing structures and processes
- Improving business performance – key operating considerations in managing growth
- Scaling IT – using technology as an enabler
WHO: Speakers include:
- Moderator: Steve Hobbs, managing director, Public Company Transformation practice leader, Protiviti
- David Faugno, CFO, Barracuda Networks
- Gordon Tucker, managing director, San Francisco Bay Area market leader, Protiviti
- Ronan O’Shea, managing director, West Region IT Consulting practice leader, Protiviti
- Peter Firestone, managing director, Business Performance Improvement practice, Protiviti
WHEN: November 18, 2014
10:00 a.m. PST/12:00 p.m. CST/1:00 p.m. EST
HOW: To register for the webinar, please visit http://bit.ly/12TzcYa.
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.