Phil is a Managing Director with Protiviti and is responsible for Protiviti’s operations in Latin America, the Middle East, India and South Africa. He has over 30 years of accounting, auditing and consulting experience, including 19 years in public accounting and 8 years as an audit partner. He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in Florida. Phil is experienced in enterprise risk management, internal auditing, due diligence and managing risks of international expansion. He has provided internal audit services to over 50 companies, many with global operations.
- He has served as the Chairman of the Board of Junior Achievement of Central Florida and the President of the University of Central Florida Accounting Advisory Board.
- He has also served on the Board of Directors of the Heart of Florida United Way as a member of the Executive Committee and the Chairman of the Finance Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minor in computer science from Florida State University in 1982.
- Master of Business Administration degree from Florida State University in 1983
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Member of the American and Florida Institutes of Certified Public
- Accountants and the Institute of Internal Auditors