Patrick is a Director and focuses on the Global Cloud Program for Protiviti. In his over 20 years of experience, he has impacted organizations through operation efficiency and business supported technology along with adoption from lean startups to Fortune 30 companies in the areas of process improvement, technology solutions to enable the business, data analytics and organization change. Patrick has formed alliances and teams focused in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform throughout his career.
- Cloud Economics – Led a 300 year old company through assessing migration to the cloud through evaluation of the environment for rehosting, replatforming, refactoring, rearchitecting, retirement or retain of data center as well as taking into account skills gaps and training, organizational change management for supporting the change and update of software asset management maturity for supporting cloud
- Process Improvement and Product Selection – Worked with a large home builder in tremendous growth to identify user personas and the needs of the personas to maximize productivity and reduce the browse to buy as well as supporting with a product to have more impactful knowledge and intelligent reach out to buyers. Left the with the basis for data analytics for high potential buyers.
- Predictive Analytics/Machine Learning– Led a team working with an equipment company to gas drillers supported by Microsoft to predict machine failure and up-times to maximize the equipment and servicing prior to breakdown. As well, we evaluated the impact on the equipment based on geo (soil makeup) and cocktails to led to better knowledge of wear and tear on equipment for margin prediction. This has been adopted and starting to be adopted by others as best practice for similar companies.
- Data Strategy – Led data strategy engagement for large healthcare company. Evaluated top three clouds for PoC bake-off based on client data and needs. Supported by all three cloud vendors. This work led to understanding the data strategy between the cloud vendors and where they are going, based in real world data supplying the executive team to select with confidence and reduce the time to decision.
- Cloud Architecture and Data Warehouse – Worked with fast growing SaaS startup company to establish a architectural review for future proofing their environment. As well, architected a Data Warehouse and ETL plan to support customer SLAs and balance performance.
- Digital Transformation – Led the digital transformation strategy and implementation for a major insurance company. The strategy focuses on an agile transformation, not just for Information Technology but for all departments to think small batch, testing and measuring in fast increments to impact the business.
Areas of Expertise
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Lean Certified
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Economics
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Agile Transformation
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
- Reporting & Analytics
- Organization Change Management
- Software Asset Management Certified
- Software Licensing Certified
- Business Process Improvement
- Retail / ECommerce
- High Tech
- BS, Computer Science
- Texas Christian University