Program and Project Assurance Services
Protiviti’s Capital Projects Consulting Program and Project Assurance Services are designed to assess processes and controls utilized for the management and execution of programs and projects, analyze compliance with agreed upon contract terms and conditions, and identify potential cost recoveries related to specific projects. Our solutions provide our clients with the assurance that program and project management activities are well-controlled and designed to extract maximum value from programs and projects.
Process Compliance Services
Protiviti’s Capital Projects Consulting team works with our clients to assess and improve internal program and project management processes and controls by:
- Conducting independent assessments of processes and internal controls associated with the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and completion of programs and projects; and
- Analyzing and documenting processes, risks, and controls, identifying and documenting control gaps, and recommending actionable remediation plans to improve program and project processes.
Contract Compliance Services
Our Capital Projects Consulting team analyzes contract documents to proactively identify contract terms and risks that may lead to fraud, waste, and abuse through:
- Review and analysis of contract terms and conditions and overall contract performance
- Specialized review of technical terms and conditions under review or tested for compliance
Cost Recovery Services
Protiviti provides services to owners to identify potential project costs that may be recovered from contractors, suppliers, and vendors. Typical cost recovery activities include, but are not limited to:
- Audits to ensure client pays only for allowable and agreed-upon costs
- Identification of recoverable project costs from contractors, suppliers, and vendors