Marco Perrone is Managing Director in our office in Turin - for which is responsible.
Marco - before joining the Protiviti network - matured his professional experience in Arthur Andersen (working in the consulting fields of “Strategy and Operations” and “Risk Management”) and Deloitte (gaining professional knowledge about strategic, organisational and process consulting).
Today he is also responsible for business process improvement solution for Protiviti Italy.
From 2001 to 2004, furthermore, he has been assistant for the Work Organisation course at the School of Economics of Turin University
Responsible for numerous projects - also carried out at international level - concerning
- business process reengineering and organisational design, with particular focus on company entities / processes as: (i) Production - (ii) Logistics - (iii) Engineering - (iv) Procurement - (v) Marketing & Sales - (vi) Research & Development - (vii) Finance - (viii) Human Resources - (ix) Legal - (x) Corporate Affairs - (xi) Asset Management - (xii) Facility Management - (xiii) Public Relations - (xiv) Internal Audit - (xv) Environment - (xvi) Shared Service Centre - (xvii) IT.
- supply chain management, with particular focus on: (i) Project Lifecycle Management - (ii) SKU reduction and Complexity Management - (iii) Crisis Management - (iv) KPIs and KRIs Dashboards design and implementation - (v) Cost Optimisation - (vi) Work Flow design and implementation.
- governance, risk and compliance, with particular focus on: (i) risk measurement and integration with business and decision-making processes; (ii) mapping and analysis of objectives and control techniques of the main company processes - (iii) new corporate governance models design and implementation - (iv) internal control system analysis and assessment related to the American SOA legislation and the Italian D.Lgs. 231/2001.
- performance planning, measuring and evaluation both in the Public both in the Private Sector, corporate master plan design, company start-up, business planning, consolidated financial statement.
Areas of Expertise
- Organisational Design
- Human Capital Management
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
Consumer Packaged Goods
- Bachelor Degree in Economics & Commerce