Lauren is an Associate Director in Protiviti’s Business Performance Improvement practice focused on Protiviti’s Robotic Process Automation Solution offerings. With more than 12 year’s of Solution Development Lifecycle and IT Management Consulting experience, Lauren has contributed to delivering a variety of services to clients including: business process optimization, product evaluations, strategy & operational roadmaps, program & project management support, business architecture & analysis, Agile product development and full testing lifecycle execution & management.
Lauren is a leader in Protiviti’s Robotic Process Automation Center of Excellence dedicated to delivering and continuously enhancing Provitivi’s internal Robotic capabilities and offerings.
Fortune 100 P&C Insurance: Enterprise Share Services RPA COE Program
- Conducted Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software evaluation, coordinated RPA procurement, POC, and accelerated Agile implementation that facilitated 100% ROI in Corporate Accounting within year one.
- Assessed the client’s Implementation & operational team structure to identify growth & expansion areas and support effort to increase RPA footprint across P&C Insurance Enterprise.
- Created a six month growth & expansion plan that includes deliverables & activities for areas identified in AI Operating Model Assessment.
- Coordinated on premises infrastructure build out, robot resource procurement, security consultations and other cross team collaboration.
- Prepared Operational Accounting team for RPA program by establishing roles & responsibilities, coaching, supporting RPA training, and Agile mentoring.
Fortune 100 P&C Insurance – Virtual Assistant Strategy & Roadmap
- Articulated projected quantitative and qualitative benefits achieved through Virtual Assistant technology and automated processing programs.
- Aligned Brand Operations AI objectives with Enterprise vision for next generation operating models powered by AI capabilities.
- Collaborated with key business and technology team members to establish, refresh, and refine the product backlog and plan milestones represented in the road map and strategy.
Fortune 100 Retail Pharmacy: Retail Pharmacy Centralized Services RPA Opportunity Assessment
- Evaluated Centralized Operational Service processes to identify and prioritize candidates for automation to increase processing speed and accuracy along with optimizing headcount.
- Developed business case for process automation with approach to establish RPA program.
Internal RPA Capability Development: Leader in Continuous RPA Offering & Delivery Excellence
- Leader for internal RPA capability Center of Excellence with a focus on continuous improvement of RPA Offerings & RPA thought leadership
Areas of Expertise
- Robotic Process Automation Evaluation & Product Procurement
- RPA Program Acceleration & Product Installation
- AI & Robotic Operating Model(s)
- RPA Organizational Change Management
- Virtual / Personal Assistant “Chatbot” Evaluation
- Business Performance Improvement
- P&C Insurance
- Retail Pharmacy
- State & Federal Government
- Quick Service Restaurants
- B.A.. – English Literature, Auburn University
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- PSM I
- DBS RPM Certified
- Deloitte Industry Print Certified
- International Institute of Business Analysis