Kevin is a Senior Consultant working as an RPA Developer supporting local and national clients with RPA development and implementation projects. Kevin has experience working in Protiviti’s Financial Advisory Services and Internal Audit solution and has worked on Internal Audit and Regulatory Compliance projects such as Sarbanes Oxley, Model Audit Rule, and numerous operational engagements.
RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Kevin assisted in various RPA engagements across multiple industries. Types of RPA projects include: process assessment projects to evaluate if a processes should be automated, assisted in the creation of a RPA business cases, developed RPA implementation roadmaps, and the creation of automation documentation including the PDD (Process Design Document), FRQ (Functional Requirement Questionnaire), SDD (Solution Design Document), and OID (Operational Design Document), and functional bot demos and videos. Kevin has personally developed numerous workflows with the UiPath software solution in several areas including HR (Paycom), Access Testing, LinkedIn, Deltek Macomy and PeoplePlanner, Microsoft office applications suite, SAP, PDF/OCR documents, SEO (Google/Maps API), custom reporting and email distributions.
Insurance & Financial Services
- Kevin assisted in various Internal Audit engagements for a large re-insurance client. Kevin’s responsibilities included developing the project scope, designing a test plan to achieve the goal of the audit and add value within budget constraints, conducting audit field work, testing, reviewing detailed audit evidence and results, developing recommendations, evaluation and closure of issues, and report writing. Kevin is comfortable interviewing process owners and working independently to problem solve and think objectively to find the best approach to new areas that have not been previously reviewed by Protiviti in the most efficient manner possible. Kevin has had a significant role on the following Internal Audit engagements: Cash Controls Review, Financial Reporting & Economic Capital Model Review, B36 Embedded Derivative Review, Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Review, Asset Liability Management Review, Bermuda Monetary Authority Compliance Review, Geographic Concentration Risk Review (and creation of new tool for the client to measure and evaluate geographic exposure), Payroll system implementation Review.
- Kevin served as a Marine Corps Officer on active duty for seven years and worked in training and operations. He commanded Marines during Operation Iraqi Freedom, training exercises with foreign militaries from Greece, Egypt, France, Jordan, Spain, Turkey, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Haiti, Bulgaria, and Romania. Kevin am currently the Officer In Charge of a detachment of Marines in Orlando Florida who work with on Marine Corps simulation programs.
Areas of Expertise
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Internal Audit
- Insurance & Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Master of Business Administration with Accounting Concentration, Mississippi College
- Bachelor of International Business, Jacksonville University
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Completed Advanced Developer Training for UiPath RPA Software
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Active DOD secret security clearance