Jeremy is a director in Protiviti’s Data Management and Advanced Analytics Practice in the Central & West regions. He has more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of data management and governance, business intelligence, advanced & predictive analytics solutions. This includes vertical expertise in Financial Services & Insurance, Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Retail, Sports & Entertainment, and Professional Services coupled with Line-of-Business expertise in Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing, and Procurement functions.
Jeremy is a frequent speaker at National & Regional Conferences on topics related to data governance & management, big data, and analytical solutions.
- Led multiple complex engagements translating client’s analytical business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs with interlocked financial modeling for custom technical solutions.
- Directed the implementation of technical enterprise-wide data and analytical solutions across various industries, lines of business, and varying technology platforms.
- Oversees the completion of customer Analytics/BI solutions and strategies based on the analysis of the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs, and general business environment while providing both team and technical leadership.
- Led multiple engagements integrating and cleansing data from varying systems of record, including traditional database management systems, streaming application data, varying operational and transactional applications, and other proprietary and commercial big data platforms.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Intelligence
- Advanced Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Management
- Data Governance
- Big Data Solutions
- Data Warehousin
- Project Management
- Consumer Products
- Wholesale Distribution
- Financial Services
- Sports & Entertainment
- Professional Services
- B.A., Computer Science & English Writing, DePauw University
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Americas SAP User Group, Executive Exchange