Studies show that over 70% of ERP implementations fail. So, how do you reduce project risk, improve your success rate and achieve your objectives when implementing a large business transformation or technology migration? You start with a Phase 0 approach which establishes a plan, builds proper alignment with key stakeholders and delivers a roadmap for implementation.
In this session, attendees will learn how to:
- Identify key stakeholders and establish a transformation office
- Build alignment around the transformation journey
- Define a clear scope with well-defined priorities
- Develop a roadmap and resource plan to execute the transformation
- Define key metrics to measure success
Access On-Demand Recording
Chris Hanson is a director with Protiviti in the Enterprise Application Solution group with over 25 years of experience. Chris has worked in both industry and consulting implementing a variety of technologies including several leading ERP applications and has worked on and provided oversight for several S/4 HANA implementations.
Ram is an Associate Director in Protiviti’s Enterprise Application Services practice with over 20 years of ERP consulting experience in SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, JDE, NetSuite, with a heavy focus on SAP S/4HANA, SAP BPC, SAP ECC product offerings.