National Vision (NVI) is one of the largest and fastest-growing U.S. value optical retailers. Learn how they took a hybrid approach to financial planning and extended the capabilities of SAP BPC with SAP SAC to improve calculation performance by 100%, increase reporting and planning accuracy by 60% and reduce planning cycle times by 20%. The events of 2020 have significantly altered how businesses run. We will discuss the journey to a modern financial platform with a focus on SAP Analytics Cloud.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Drive consistency and adoption with a single platform for both planning and business intelligence
- Increase financial planning accountability across all areas of your business
- Tackle planning challenges with scalable insights and real-time metrics
- Exploit built-in machine learning that uncovers data anomalies up-front
- Leverage predictive analytics through “what-if” scenarios and forecasting
Access On-Demand Recording
David leads Protiviti’s SAP Analytics Cloud Planning and BPC consulting practice. He has extensive experience in the SAP specifically with regards to enterprise performance management solutions. David’s background includes more than 20 years of experience leading successful project implementations. In addition, David leads the development effort of Protiviti's SAP solution accelerators for SAC and BPC such as iPlan. David is a thought leader in this area and is a frequent speaker at SAP events such as SAP insider and Sapphire.
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
National Vision Holdings, Inc.
Matt Hertling is the a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis for National Vision Holdings, Inc. He has extensive experience planning, modeling, designing in-house forecasting processes, acquisition analysis, SOX compliance and preparing and reporting requirement design for IPOs.