SAP HANA is an extremely fast and powerful tool, but has your organization solved the challenge of how to best optimize HANA views for speed, flexibility and reusability? Attend this session to hear strategies for creating an analytical foundation in SAP HANA, which can then be leveraged directly for simple analysis and/or re-used in secondary views for advanced analysis.
Key Learning Points:
- Fundamentals of HANA modeling, and why these techniques are crucial to performance
- Why HANA models are like icebergs and why it’s important to pay attention to what’s under the surface
- How to optimize all types of HANA views to achieve speed, flexibility, and reusability
- A look at Calculation Views: current and future state
- Why performance testing isn’t just for the racetrack
- Common challenges faced when accommodating multiple tools and use cases