Turning Corporate Culture Into a Competitive Advantage
Every organization wants to build a positive corporate culture, but few can define what that means, and fewer still can achieve it. No longer a priority only for human resources or a templatized term plugged into job descriptions, corporate culture serves as a competitive advantage the C-suite – and your employees – are paying more attention to than ever before.
Hear the experiences and insights of leading executives on this webinar.
- Discuss what makes a great corporate culture, and who is responsible for it.
- Outline how corporate culture can be measured, monitored and changed.
- Provide tips on how to build a positive corporate culture.
- Discuss how culture impacts employee performance, productivity, recruiting and retention.
- Gain strategies to monitor their company’s culture and make improvements as needed.
- Discuss ways to embed corporate culture into the hiring process.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
11 a.m PT
12 p.m MT
1 p.m CT
2 p.m ET
CPE Credits Offered: 1.2 for qualifying attendees