SAPInsider 2020 Virtual Conference – Now On-Demand until Sep 18th
We will be conducting daily roundtables and happy hours live in our booth! Stop by to say hello or to learn how to make a cocktail!
Daily Roundtables from 11:30 am – 12:00 pm ET
- Aug 18: GRC, Security and Controls on Your SAP S/4HANA Journey
- Aug 19: What’s Your Planning Strategy? SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), BPC or Both?
- Aug 20: Moving Your HANA Analytics to the Cloud
- Aug 21: Modernizing Your Analytics Environment with BOBJ 4.3 & SAC
Daily Happy Hours with Entertainment from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm ET
Protiviti is proud to attend and be speaking in multiple sessions at the virtual event. Please check the schedule as it is available for times and links to each session to join us for our of Protiviti-led sessions or a Client Session!
- Phase 0 – How to Start Your S/4HANA and Central Finance Journey By Chris Hanson
- Develop a Convincing Business Case for SAP S/4HANA Digital Transformation Deployment by Sriram Velicheti
- End-to-End Security Strategies for SAP S/4HANA by Bryan Jordan and Ann Marie Colombo, SAP
- Data Readiness and Preparation for Your SAP S/4HANA Implementation by Don Loden
- How to Manage Risk during your Transformation to S/4HANA by Michelle Makuch, Protiviti
- Accelerating the Intelligent Enterprise with InsightViews from Protiviti by Steve Freeman
Protiviti Client Sessions
- How Breakthru Beverage Group Manages Change in this New SAP World by Desmond Foley
- National Vision Creates Data Buy-In, Single Version of Truth with Common Core Measures by Karma Bevelhimer
- How Jabil is Transforming SAP Governance Using Robotic Process Automation by Susan Zortea
- Lessons Learned from Stanley Black & Decker’s SOD Free Role Design During an SAP S/4HANA Implementation by Kiersten Brock