SAPInsider 2020 Virtual Conference
SAPinsider comprises the largest and fastest-growing SAP membership group worldwide, with more than 350,000 members across 50 countries. It provides SAP professionals with invaluable information, strategic guidance, and road-tested advice, through events, magazine articles, blogs, podcasts, interactive Q&As, benchmark reports and webinars. SAPinsider is committed to delivering the latest and most useful content to help SAP users maximize their investment and leading the global discussion on optimizing technology.
SAPinsider’s 2020 live event scheduled for August in Austin, TX is postponed until 2021. An immersive and fully virtual conference experience will now be delivered in August 2020 for the global SAPinsider community. The updated virtual agenda is currently being refined to reflect this move and will be released shortly.
From insights to action – safely and virtually experience the world’s most trusted event for business and technology leaders and professionals who rely on SAP. Register now, bring your team, and start planning your live or on-demand journey across six immersive programs, including:
- Financials 2020
- GRC 2020
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- BI, Analytics & SAP HANA 2020
- Cybersecurity 2020
- Admin, Infrastructure & Platform 2020
Protiviti is proud to attend and be speaking in multiple sessions at the virtual event. Please check the schedule as it is available for times and links to each session to join us for our of Protiviti-led sessions or a Client Session!
- Phase 0 – How to Start Your S/4HANA and Central Finance Journey By Chris Hanson
- Develop a Convincing Business Case for SAP S/4HANA Digital Transformation Deployment by Sriram Velicheti
- End-to-End Security Strategies for SAP S/4HANA by Bryan Jordan and Ann Marie Colombo, SAP
- Data Readiness and Preparation for Your SAP S/4HANA Implementation by Don Loden
- How to Manage Risk during your Transformation to S/4HANA by Michelle Makuch, Protiviti
- Accelerating the Intelligent Enterprise with InsightViews from Protiviti by Steve Freeman
Protiviti Client Sessions
- How Breakthru Beverage Group Manages Change in this New SAP World by Desmond Foley
- National Vision Creates Data Buy-In, Single Version of Truth with Common Core Measures by Karma Bevelhimer
- How Jabil is Transforming SAP Governance Using Robotic Process Automation by Susan Zortea
- Lessons Learned from Stanley Black & Decker’s SOD Free Role Design During an SAP S/4HANA Implementation by Kiersten Brock