SAP S/4HANA Security & GRC 12.0 Roundtable
Please join Protiviti and SAP on Friday, November 9 for an interactive discussion around SAP S/4HANA Security including GRC Access Control 12.0 and Identity Access Governance (IAG).
In this session, you will improve your understanding of SAP S/4HANA security and learn how organizations are approaching their security and GRC strategy in preparation for their S/4HANA migration.
Key discussion topics include:
- SAP S/4HANA key functionality roadmap
- Application, Fiori, and HANA security in a SAP S/4HANA landscape
- SAP Access Control 12.0: What’s new, integration with SAP Identity Access Governance with managing SAP Cloud applications, and roadmap planning
- Planning your SAP S/4HANA security roadmap
- Walk through of a client case study
Date: Friday, November 9
Time: 2-5 p.m.
2–2:15 p.m. Check-in
2:15–4 p.m. Discussion
4–5 p.m. Networking, Heavy Appetizers and Topgolf
CPE: 2 CPE credits for qualifying attendees
The evening will conclude with a networking opportunity accompanied with heavy appetizers. We look forward to having you join us!