SAP HANA Deployment Options
SAP HANA Deployment Options: On-Premise, Cloud or Hybrid
Navigating the decisions around SAP HANA platforms can be daunting. In this session, Scott will review the deployment options available and offer tips on determining which might be the best fit for your business needs, budget, and resources. Whether it’s on-premise for maximum control, in the cloud for fast time-to-value or through a hybrid model that supports a variety of deployment scenarios, this webinar will cover them all, and more.
Key Learning Points
- Review the pros (and cons) of on-premise, cloud or hybrid platforms
- Address security and performance concerns
- Discuss license types: perpetual versus subscription
- Analyze Cloud options: Subscription, Hosted, Platform as a Service (Amazon, Azure)
- Learn best practices to achieve maximum operational efficiencies
Scott Golden is a Managing Director in Protiviti’s Data Management and Advanced Analytics practice. He joined the firm in November 2015 when the company he co-founded, Decision First Technologies, was acquired by Protiviti. Scott brings more than 20 years of experience in developing and implementing analytic solutions across a variety of industries and involving a number of technologies. Solutions include large enterprise data warehouses, small targeted data marts, and real time ODS coupled with reporting, dashboard and visualization solutions deployed locally and in the cloud.