Risk Summit 2017
Early in 2017, Protiviti and North Carolina State University’s ERM Initiative reported results from our fifth annual risk survey of directors and executives to obtain their views on the extent to which a broad collection of risks are likely to affect their organizations over the next year. Among this year’s key findings were:
- The overall global business context is perceived to be noticeably more risky in 2017.
- Concerns about economic conditions top the list of risk issues for the coming year, followed closely by regulatory changes and scrutiny.
- Cyberthreats, information security and privacy remain critical issues for organizations to address.
Protiviti's Alex Speck and our client, Nandita Jena, ERM Director of CDK, will focus on how Internal Audit functions have responded to some of the risks identified in the survey and will also examine how Internal Audit and the ERM function can partner together to provide effective assurance.
- Alex Speck, Director, IAFA-IA Process
- Nandita Jena, ERM Director of CDK