National AHIA Conference
As you know, things look a little different now.
What has not changed is AHIA's dedication to serving the educational needs of the healthcare internal audit community.
Offering a robust educational program covering the depth of the healthcare internal audit field, live virtual sessions will begin on Tuesday, September 29 and span weekdays through October 9, 2020. We know there is a lot going on, that is why we spread out the live CPE offerings over the course of two weeks.
Although we cannot meet in person for this year's AHIA Annual Conference in beautiful Seattle, WA as planned, we live in a digital era with tools that allow us to connect in ways that, not even half-century ago, were unimaginable to AHIA's founders.
Protiviti will be presenting during the AHIA Virtual Conference at the following times:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Hot Topics in Healthcare Internal Audit – Friday, October 9, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. ET
Major Advantages of the AHIA Virtual Meeting:
- Attend more sessions at the virtual show than ever possible before. With a maximum 45 CPEs available for workshops and full live meeting attendance, we have limited the number of concurrent sessions, so you will have opportunity to be exposed to more subject matter expertise than possible at the live event. CPE credit is included for attending ONLY the live delivery of sessions, but full conference attendees can access on-demand sessions in the recording library and the dynamic virtual exhibit hall for up to 12 months. If you cannot catch every single live session — you will still have access to the information, wherein presenter permission is granted.
- Comes as you are. No need for travel or new outfits or uncomfortable shoes. Watch from your couch – even in your PJs.
- Attend at your own pace and convenience. Pick the LIVE sessions you most want for education hours. Or watch recorded sessions at your leisure during the year.
- Inclusivity. For the first time ever, ALL AHIA MEMBERS will have an opportunity to join in a portion of the learning, networking and festivities.