Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Webinar
Key Security Considerations for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Solution
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations is a cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) service for enterprises that supports unique compliance requirements and helps adjust to constantly changing business environments.
However, for organizations that have strict financial reporting and privacy compliance requirements, the out-of-the-box roles require many modifications to sufficiently meet security needs. For example, your organization may need to restrict access as much as possible to limit fraud, error, and inappropriate access to private data. To do this, you must customize the out-of-the-box roles to limit those risks.
During this ’30 on Thursday’ Webinar, we will discuss the key considerations and security risks for your Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations solution. We will also discuss how your organization can meet your compliance standards by building a scalable application security architecture. We will cover:
- Key compliance considerations and security risks
- What the application security model looks like
- High level approach for designing security
- Top 5 critical mistakes made when designing and building the security model
- Case study on how a compliant framework was implemented