Microsoft Cloud GDPR Roundtable-Chicago, IL
"Fast Track Your GDPR Compliance with Microsoft Cloud."
The European Union’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes into effect on May 25, 2018. GDPR was designed to strengthen data protection for European Union residents regardless of where in the world their data is used, stored or processed. As a result, it is expected to impact virtually every organization worldwide that has EU employees or does business with EU customers. Microsoft has made significant investments in its cloud solutions and infrastructure to help customers comply with GDPR, and because of this, the Microsoft Cloud can uniquely fast track your journey to GDPR compliance.
Join Protiviti in our GDPR roundtable series to speak with our experts and learn about how the Microsoft Cloud can help you:
- Understand the scope of GDPR regulations and how they may apply to your business
- Learn how to Use Microsoft Cloud capabilities to help you become GDPR compliant
- See how investments in the Microsoft Cloud are helping it to become GDPR compliant
- 8:30 - Event Check In
- 8:30-9:00 - Complimentary Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00-10:15 - Presentation
- 10:15-10:30 - Q&A Discussion
Antonio is a 5-time Microsoft Office Server & Services MVP and a Senior Manager within Protiviti’s Software Services team. He an information security professional with over 25 years of experience in cyber security practices and systems, product management, team leadership and software development.
CPE Credit Offered: 1
For Questions, Contact Us at [email protected]