Webinar - Leveraging Technology to Optimize Finance Process & Controls: Insights from our 2020 SOX Compliance Survey
Enterprise Resilience Webinar Series Presents a webinar on "Leveraging Technology to Optimize Finance Process & Controls: Insights from our 2020 SOX Compliance Survey".
With the hours and costs of SOX compliance continuing to increase, it’s clear that finance and internal audit teams need to align and focus on improving finance processes and controls. One of the keys to improvement is leveraging technology and data to drive automation, improved insights and efficiency across both teams. But how do you get there? How do you derive insight and value from all the data being captured and processed? How do you identify and evaluate the different types of enabling technologies? And then, how do you adopt?
Join Protiviti’s finance and internal audit subject matter experts for a discussion on leveraging technology to optimize finance processes and controls to enable a more efficient SOX compliance program.
Following this webinar, you will be able to:
- Outline how finance and internal audit can work together to improve the overall SOX compliance process
- Discuss the need to digitize and standardize finance processes before efficiencies can be gained
- Discuss how controls compliance can become a natural consequence of high performing processes rather than an add-on
- Understand how different technologies such as record to report process platforms, process mining, and robotic process automation can drive efficiencies in your SOX compliance program
- Identify relevant use cases for your organization