Internal Audit Leader Roundtable & Lunch 2019, SF
The Next Generation of Internal Auditing – Are You Ready?
A forward-looking audit function should provide insight, oversight and foresight around an organization’s current and future risks and controls. Internal audit must innovate in order to stay relevant, not just in its risk-assurance role, but in the way it organizes itself, manages resources, delivers its services, and makes use of data and technology.
Join us in San Francisco on March 20 or San Jose on March 21 as we discuss what the next generation of internal audit looks like and steps organizations can take to get there. Specifically, we will explore:
- Leveraging data and technology to enable activities throughout the audit lifecycle
- Instituting an innovation mindset
- Moving toward dynamic risk assessments
- Adopting an agile approach to auditing
- Delivering high-impact reports
- Managing talent in the age of digital disruption
We hope you can join us for this interactive discussion. Two CPE credit hours will be provided to all eligible participants. Please register for one session below.
CPE Credits: 2