Virtual Regulatory Panel Discussion: Implications for CECL in the COVID-19 Environment
Please join Protiviti as we host representatives from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (FRBSF) in a panel discussion on recent developments, common challenges and other perspectives on Implications for Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) in the COVID-19 Environment.
This discussion is a follow-up from the panel we held in July 2019, and the panelists look forward to another lively discussion of the latest developments across the industry.
Discussion topics include:
- Regulatory Update
- Data Collection, Monitoring & Reporting of COVID Modification Loans
- Industry and Regional Risks That May Be Masked by Government Stimulus/ Relief Programs
- Reserve Adequacy Observations (Incurred Loss vs. Lifetime Loss Methods)
- Governance Over Quantitative Model Overlays and Underlays
- Qualitative Framework and Support Considerations
- CECL Implementation Relief for Non-Public Banks