Enterprise Resilience Webinar Series Presents: Going Public In Today's Markets
During these unprecedented times, the markets have seen a fair share of turbulence, leaving many organizations wondering if it’s the right time to prepare for an initial public offering (IPO). While those companies may be slowing their efforts, we have seen an unprecedented rise in special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) offerings and transactions, as well as a resurgence of “traditional” offerings in recent weeks.
Join Protiviti, Nasdaq and Baker McKenzie for this complimentary CPE webinar, Going Public in Today’s Markets.
Our panel of experts will address your most pressing questions about today’s markets. They will review the regulatory complexity and speed of getting to markets, how to work with the exchange, and review best practices of preparing to go public.
Key discussion topics will be:
- The current state of the capital markets
- The recent rise in Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPAC) IPOs
- How SPACs are affecting the current and future markets
- Expertise on preparing for an IPO in today’s climate
- Christopher Bartoli, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Eklavya Saraf, Global Head of SPAC and Managing Director of New Listings, Nasdaq
- Charles Soranno, Managing Director, Protiviti
- Chris Wright, Managing Director, Protiviti