FCPA and Anti-Kleptocracy Conference
Hosted by Skadden and Protiviti
Please join us on Tuesday, June 12, for our 2018 FCPA and Anti-Kleptocracy Conference, featuring special agents from the FBI’s FCPA and Anti-Kleptocracy Squad and other dignitaries from the law enforcement, regulatory compliance and legal communities.
Hear from some of the world’s most respected authorities on international financial crimes, compliance and the FCPA, featuring discussions on FCPA violations investigations around the globe, the Department of Justice’s new guidance on evaluating corporate compliance and FCPA considerations in mergers and acquisitions.
- 8:30 – 9:15 a.m. : Registration and Breakfast
- 9:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. : Opening Remarks and Presentations
- 12:15 – 1:00 p.m. : Lunch and Networking
- 1:00 – 3:15 p.m. : Presentations and Closing Remarks
- FBI and DOJ: Where We Are Today and the Road Ahead
- The Revised FCPA Corporate Enforcement Policy and Corporate Enforcement Trends
- Measuring Ethical Culture and Preventing Incentive Compensation from Distorting the Culture
- Operationalizing Compliance and Conduct at the Top
Other external speakers:
- Bobby Butler / Senior Manager, Global Export Compliance / Stanley Black & Decker
- Bahman Farahdel / Global Head of Sanctions and Anti-Bribery / Anti-Corruption Compliance / Bloomberg LP
- Tim Hardin / Ethics and Accountability Speaker / Tipper X Advisors LLC
- Theresa LaPlaca / Executive Vice President Corporate Risk, Head of Conduct Management Office / Wells Fargo & Company
- Jane Levine / Executive Vice President, Chief Global Compliance Counsel, Head of Government and Regulatory Affairs / Sotheby’s
- William McMurry / Supervisory Special Agent / FBI New York Office’s FCPA and Anti-Kleptocracy Squad
- Pablo Quiñones / Executive Director / NYU School of Law’s Program on Corporate Compliance and Enforcement
- Erica Salman-Byrne / Senior Vice President / Ethisphere
- Michael Savicki / Vice President, Compliance - The Americas / American Express Global Business Travel
- Matt Tanzer / Former Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer / Johnson Controls
We also will have speakers from the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, the FCPA Unit of the Department of Justice’s Fraud Section and the FBI International Corruption Squad. Additional speakers to be announced in subsequent communications.
A request for CLE credit is pending for CA, NY and TX. IL CLE credit is expected. CPE credits will be provided.
Seating is limited. Please register today.
Questions? Please contact Lark Scheierman at [email protected]