Enterprise Resilience Webinar Series
In an effort to support the business community as it faces unprecedented challenges presented by COVID-19 and social distancing, global consulting firm Protiviti (www.protiviti.com), along with its parent company specialized staffing firm Robert Half (www.roberthalf.com), is hosting a new ongoing series of complementary webinars on critical topics related to enterprise resilience.
Participating in the webinars can enable attendees to:
- Apply real-time lessons learned as the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds
- Respond smartly and swiftly to the crisis
- Design and implement effective practices to help withstand future disruptions
Additional webinars on a variety of resilience topics such as how to apply digital tools to manage through the current disruption and into recovery will be added to the series; check the website often for updates. Recent past webinars are also available on-demand for free, including:
- “How to Respond to Operational Disruptions due to COVID-19”
- “Telehealth: Managing Through the COVID-19 Emergency Crisis”
- “Creating an Intelligent Workplace by Changing the Way People Work”
- “Emergency Management: What to Do Today for a Better Tomorrow”
One CPE* credit will be provided to eligible attendees of each live webinar.