Cleveland Lease Accounting Seminar
Please join us for a complimentary CPE breakfast event on the new lease accounting standard (ASC 842) on April 12. We will offer insights on key considerations for transitioning to the new standard.
Our discussion will:
- Provide an overview of the new lease standard ASC 842
- Walk through examples of the standard’s impact on accounting for leases by the lessee
- Summarize key process and system changes driven by the standard
- Present sample recommended system architecture and discuss leading systems available
- Highlight a typical transition roadmap
- Review how companies are identifying a complete inventory of lease agreements
Two CPE credit hours will be provided to all eligible participants.