Best Practices for Optimizing HANA Views Event
SAP HANA is an extremely fast and powerful tool, but has your organization solved the challenge of how to best optimize HANA views for speed, flexibility and reusability? Attend this session to hear strategies for creating an analytical foundation in SAP HANA, which can then be leveraged directly for simple analysis and/or re-used in secondary views for advanced analysis.
Key Learning Points:
- Fundamentals of HANA modeling, and why these techniques are crucial to performance
- Why HANA models are like icebergs and why it’s important to pay attention to what’s under the surface
- How to optimize all types of HANA views to achieve speed, flexibility, and reusability
- A look at Calculation Views: current and future state
- Why performance testing isn’t just for the racetrack
- Common challenges faced when accommodating multiple tools and use cases
Marshall Kelley is a Data and Analytics Manager at Protiviti, where he specializes in the strategy, design, and implementation of end-to-end business intelligence solutions for customers across all industries. He is trusted by clients for his cross-functional skills combining technological expertise with business acumen. Marshall frequently speaks at industry conferences and is an SAP certified instructor who has trained hundreds of users in various SAP BI tools. His specialties include: SAP HANA, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Design Studio, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server, Business Intelligence, Information Delivery, Reporting and Visualization.
CPE Credit Offered: 1