ASUG Colorado Summer Chapter Meeting 2019
Protiviti is proud to be the keynote sponsor at the upcoming ASUG Colorado Summer Chapter Meeting 2019 in Denver.
Morning Keynote: Understanding the responsibilities of the business during an S/4HANA implementation
Time: 9:00 -10:00 a.m. MT
Join Protiviti’s Jason Brucker and Cezar Petriuc for the morning keynote session: Understanding the responsibilities of the business during an S/4HANA implementation.
As organizations implement S/4HANA and related systems to automate processes, it is becoming increasingly critical not just for IT, but for the business units themselves to understand their central role in the overall success of these initiatives. This session will cover the key areas that the business should be responsible for during an S/4HANA implementation or migration, including: Program Management and Governance, Business Process Readiness and Solution Design, Organizational Change Enablement, User Acceptance Testing, Data Conversion, Data Governance, Business Intelligence and Reporting, and Financial Compliance/Controls. Learning Points:
- Understand key program management and governance structure, responsibilities, decision making and communications protocol, beyond those of the systems integrator.
- Learn how to meet operational expectations for the new system by utilizing process models for the end-to-end future state of each business process to the overall business process solution design.
- Discover how to enable organizational change by raising awareness with, and ensuring commitment from key stakeholders. Understand how this support and involvement impacts the implementation from planning to post go-live.
- Realize the gains from business ownership of user acceptance testing, data conversion design and data cleansing.
- Learn how to identify business intelligence and reporting needs for the immediate and long-term.