Analytics in Auditing is a Game Changer
Data analytics will be a game changer for the internal audit profession. Internal audit functions need to rise to the challenge and overcome obstacles of the past. Organizations worldwide are undertaking business and digital transformation initiatives, enabling changes that will have far-reaching effects on every enterprise function. Not surprisingly, the ability to utilize data analytics and “big data” to achieve competitive advantage and manage operations and strategic plans ranks among the top risk issues for board members and C-Suite executives worldwide.
In this webinar, we will take a look at how internal audit groups are leveraging analytics, where improvements are needed, and how to start incorporating analytics during the audit process.
Access additional benchmarks on data analytics by downloading the results of Protiviti's 2018 Internal Audit Capabilities and Needs Survey.
- Discuss the current state of analytics use and adoption in the internal audit profession
- Discuss the characteristics of audit functions with “high performance” in data analytics
- Describe the importance of engaging with executives and the audit committee to describe and report the value of using analytics in the audit process
- Discuss practical steps to make progress and incorporate analytics throughout the audit process
- Illustrate the future of analytics
Thursday, April 26, 2018
9 a.m PT
10 a.m AT
11 a.m CT
12 p.m ET
CPE Credits Offered: 1.2 for qualifying attendees