Align CX to Drive Tangible Business Results
Deeper customer insights. More granular reporting. Cross-functional application. Executive engagement. Faster results. Expectations for CX practitioners have never been greater. The CX program must align to overall business strategy and drive impact to the bottom line. And to do so requires that the CX team be plugged in and armed with relevant insights and actionable data across the enterprise.
Organizations that are highly evolved in CX maturity do this successfully. But how? Join Kathie Topel, Associate Director from Protiviti and Stacy Bolger, Senior Strategic Consulting Director from MaritzCX to discuss five critical success factors:
- Translating customer voice and strategy into your performance metrics
- Engaging your C-Suite with CX insights that inform business strategy
- Employing organizational change management practices
- Driving process improvement by putting customers at the forefront of your design
- Ensuring sustainability through active CX program governance
Join us for deeper customer insights and more granular reporting.
Kathie Topel is an Associate Director in Protiviti’s Business Performance Improvement practice. Her main focuses are business transformation and process improvement. Kathie has 15+ years experience in assisting organizations develop, achieve and own their goals.
Stacy Bolger is a Senior Strategic Consulting Director for MaritzCX, a company delivering the world’s broadest CX software platform and services business with an unmatched combination of customer experience software, research science, vertical market expertise, and managed program services.