AFME’s European Capital Markets Technology and Innovation Virtual Series
Due to the impact of COVID19 this year’s conference has pivoted to a series of 1-hour webinars from the 16-20 November 2020 that will maintain AFME’s engagement with strategic stakeholders while building momentum for the upcoming 2021 conference.
The webinar series will bring senior market professionals from Europe’s leading financial institutions to discuss a broad range of priorities for firms and policymakers in technology and operations. Speakers will include high-level policymakers, technology consultants and industry leaders, among many others. The discussion will cover topics of digitalisation, operational resilience and sustainability, as well as emerging technologies relating to artificial intelligence, cloud, digital assets, data and cybersecurity.
Listen in on 18 November at 13:10 CET to the webinar session titled Ensuring a Resilient Financial Sector to explore the following questions:
- How has the understanding of resilience by firms and regulators matured?
- What is the biggest risk to firms' resilience?
- Are critical third parties, such as cloud providers, aware and able to meet what is expected of them?
- Is there enough EU and global consistency in the approach for managing resiliency of the industry?
- Allison Parent, GFMA
- Ksenia Duxfield-Karyakina, Google
- Ron Lefferts, Protiviti
- Arthur Lindo, Federal Reserve Board
- Shauna Mcsheehy, BAML
- Nick Strange, BoE