ACAMS 18th Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference
Protiviti is excited to be sponsoring and presenting at the ACAMS 18th Annual AML and Financial Crime Conference in Las Vegas, NV September, 23rd - 25th. Visit us at booth #715 to see our latest advancements in applying robotics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to AML programs.
Session 1: Next-Generation Data Management Issues and Opportunities
Monday, September 23rd at 3:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST.
Topics will include:
- Outlining advances in areas such as data mining to illustrate financial crime compliance applications such as enhanced fraud detection and predictive analysis capabilities
- Mastering data visualization techniques to add value to data through effective presentation of risks such as anomalous entity behavior and abnormal transaction volumes
- Examining real-life cases to detail practical strategies for addressing data management issues such as reconciling conflicting data from different sources and data deduplication
Session 2: Innovating KYC: Collaborating for a Better Future State
Tuesday, September 24th at 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. PST.
In today’s rapidly changing digital environment, the need for financial institutions to tackle KYC challenges aggressively has never been more critical. Compliance professionals are spending significant amounts of time manually gathering data from multiple sources (internal and external), making the process error prone, time-consuming and inefficient. Learn how financial institutions are actively developing and implementing digital solutions to drive more efficient AML/KYC programs and how collaboration among industry, regulatory, and technology stakeholders could be the key to making these programs more effective.
Topics will include:
- Examining industry trends and current viable applications of robotic process automation (RPA), data analytics / visualization, and artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning to your AML/KYC compliance program
- Developing a path forward to a more efficient future state of KYC including recent insights from a global industry research program with the IRTA (International RegTech Association)
- Evaluating future state frameworks for AML/KYC innovation and collaboration amongst key stakeholders